Contact Center as a Service is a multi channel contact centre which improves customer experience with better scalability and flexibility. It is also a smart economic choice.
Now, customers don’t need to be frustrated with poor quality service they were being offered. The telecom industry’s delay and disruption is declining every single day.
Thanks to CCaaS, today’s customers don’t need to compromise with the quality. This solution has also led to the ease of business and cost saving. Now, businesses don’t need to spend too much due to on-premise solutions. Contact centre is completely functional multi-channel and provides greater advantage in flexibility and scalability which has improved customer experience.
Each of these advantages offer:
Flexibility: An on-premise contact centre is a planned structure with estimated call volume and baseline of the function for type of channel and feature which an agent requires. Contact centres need to change rapidly with the changing environment. Mostly, the calls are seasonal, so expanding and contracting according to the season is a necessary action for cost cutting but requires too much labour and inaccuracy. CC as a service offers this flexibility as everything is off the premise. This leads to pay as you go service for the resources required by you.
Cloud Economics: CC as a service has shifted the disbursement from capital to operational expenditure. This creates the space for better planning and staffing. Cloud services have proven to be smart economically for the transition made by the contact centres.
Scalability: With the seasonal needs, the cloud model could be scaled up or down as per the requirement. The CC as a service makes the arrangement simple with the rise and fall of the call volume seasonally. It adds or deletes the number of resources supplied to the client company according to its need.
If you are considering hybrid cloud for your organization then I am sure you understand the benefit of cloud computing. Let’s consider what Hybrid cloud is computing. As per definition, a hybrid cloud is “a cloud deployment model using at least two different cloud deployment models”. This means that the hybrid cloud consist various cloud services. In simple language let’s say minimum one private cloud and one public cloud is required to make one hybrid cloud.
There are various combinations by which you can deploy the hybrid computing. One can directly host the private cloud in your own site alternatively this can also be hosted on cloud’s service provider’s dedicated data centers.
Coming back on whether cloud services are meant for you or not.
Let’s check its advantages:
• Getting best of both worlds, here you are getting the advantages of public or external cloud and the advantages of private or internal cloud.
• A hybrid cloud can be designed to manage all types of cloud managed services.
• They provide better automation and flexibility.
• The programmers can do better innovations in the hybrid environment.
• Hybrid Cloud is also considered to be more cost-effective and more secure.
• The design is the most critical aspect. Where will the private cloud work and how to get maximum benefits from the public cloud are few questions which need to be answered before getting any further!
• There must be an existing system working in your organization, how to sync the existing system with the new one is a very important point to be thought of.
• You should be prepared to handle an increase in complexity of managing the cloud; also securing the data because now data will be handled internally as well as externally.
Hybrid cloud computing surely has its advantages but before jumping into the bandwagon be sure to double check your needs.