Telephone phobia or phone anxiety which means a person is scared to take calls. Which is also considered to be asocial phobia? This is similar to other phobias, which relates to the scare to receive phone calls and conversations and difficulties. Out of 2.5 million people Great Britain during the year 1993.
Talking to strangers over the phone
• Then there is telephone apprehension, which is a type of telephone phobia but in a bit lower. That person who is scared of talking to stranger.
• In thephone, may have no problem talking face to face. The phone ringing may cause phobia and increase your anxiety. Which the sufferer may think, that the call may be something related to threatening call or you may get frightened that some bad news must be awaited.
• Phone phobia is such a great problem that you don’t take calls, because, at theback of the mind, it comes that, you may not talk properly;poorreactor may be misunderstood by others. This is related to your assumption.
• Awkward interaction. It related to the absence of body language in phone calls. Another symptom is that it failed to defer by phone.
How to deal with the problem?
• Please start to call people around regularly. Talk constantly by phone, so that fear of picking of thephone goes away. Your constant conversation over thephone can boost up your confidence level.
• Do some healthy talks on thephone, so that you can get over the fear, can talk flawlessly? There is no need to be perfect.
• And nobody expects that also. Some points while talking to be noted so that while talking you doesn’t fumble. This way you can deal with anxiety.
• Don’t worry the person who is on the other side, is also a human being.