Do you need to install Windows 10? Here is everything you need to know on how to install Windows 10. Installation of Windows 10 can be done in two main ways. The first is upgrading from either Windows 7 or from Windows 8.1.
This article will guide you through the simplest way to clean install Windows 10 without upgrading. However, you would lose all your files, it is the best option if you have gotten a new hard drive or SSD or chose to format your drive and want Windows 10 run on it.
Please note that taking this steps would install a new copy of windows on your PC and you would lose all of your preinstalled apps, photos and documents. So you need to transfer your files before installation and reinstall your apps after installation.
1. Firstly, buy the Windows 10 license key. You can download and install Windows 10 from anywhere but you would require this code in order to continue using windows 10 after 30 days.
2. Then download Windows 10: to download and burn the windows 10 ISO files may not be quite easy, but you can easily make use of the Microsoft’s Media creation tool to accomplish this. Select ‘create installation media’. You must have inserted a flash drive of 4GB minimum – It will be formatted in the process.
You will be required to select a your preferred language, also note to check the right version for your PC – either 32-bit or 64-bit version. Windows will be downloaded together with all necessary files and updates. These files will be automatically copied to your chosen media – flash drive, which will become bootable allowing you to install Windows on your blank HDD or SSD.
If this process is successful, you should see a message “Your USB flash drive is ready”
3. Commence Windows installation: Insert the flash drive, turn off your PC you need to install Windows on. Ensure you had chosen boot from flash drive from boot settings. If booting takes places from the flash drive, a Windows logo should come up, followed by language selection. Though further process is automatic. However, keep a watch as you may need to answer some few questions.
4. Sign in: immediately Windows 10 installations is finished, it will boot up and ask few questions relating to privacy. You would also be required to sign in into your Microsoft account, though this is optional.
5. You may be required to connect to the Internet so that Windows 10 can search and install necessary drivers. You may also need to also need to adjust screen settings.
click here to get more information how to install windows 10.