How to use sex toys safely?
• Read the instructions before using a sex toy. So the risk of all kinds of excesses will be significantly reduced.
• Remember the rules of hygiene. Always wash your hands before and after using sex toys.
• The toys themselves also need to be removed and stored in a clean place.
• Separate devices require special cleaning, so do not forget about the first paragraph
• Sushi toys better open way.
• If you do not have this opportunity, use a towel. But before you hide the devices, make sure that every detail and every nook is dry.
• Do not use the same sex toy for the anal, and then immediately for vaginal penetration. There is a severe risk of getting an infection.
If you use special lubricants, remember: for silicone products, water-based lubricants are suitable. Other oils can damage the sex toy. The oil itself, by the way, is better to test first on the skin and make sure that it does not cause you an allergic reaction.
Different Types of sex toys
One of the most asked questions is what sex toy is. The division here is rather conditional: many devices can be used by women, men, and both partners at once.
Sex toys for women: Dildo
The meaning follows from the name: a dildo is a sex toy for a woman.It is an imitation of the phallus without vibration, pulsation and other pleasant properties. It is designed for vaginal and anal stimulation which is depended on the configuration; it can also stimulate the clitoris and the point G.
There are very realistic models and those that do not outwardly resemble the penis, although with their functions are coped no worse. Some of them are equipped with a suction cup or a handle. There are also two-sided models for sharing. click here to get more information lifelike sex doll.